EMPLOYMENT LAW AT HUGHES & MASHINSKI, P.C.
Employment law matters can be emotionally draining. Maybe you’ve been discriminated against, faced retaliation, wrongfully terminated, or feel you are owed wages. Hughes & Mashinski is here to protect and fight for your employee rights. We provide employment law counseling and litigation from our Plains office. If you’re having problems in the workplace, contact us today.
Employment Law in Pennsylvania
If you work in the Keystone State, there are federal and state laws that protect you at work. These laws prohibit discrimination, require employers to pay the proper minimum wage, as well as overtime, and give employees the right to time off. However, Pennsylvania doesn’t require employers to offer paid leave or provide employees with severance pay. If you have an employment issue in Pennsylvania, you’ll want to hire a local attorney who knows the ins and outs of the laws in your area. Hughes & Mashinski serve multiple counties in Northeast PA, so contact us today to see how we can help you.
Areas of Employment Law
At H&M, we have experience with:
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Trade secrets, intellectual property and confidential information
- Advising clients of their rights under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Issues arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Claims under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- And much more
Employment Law Questions
- When can I collect unemployment benefits?
- What is considered work place retaliation?
- What qualifies as a disability that needs to be accommodated?
- What is considered “wrongful termination”?
The qualified attorneys at H&M can answer these questions and more and your first consultation is free. Call us right now.
Why Hughes & Mashinski for Your Employment Law Case?
Don’t attempt to navigate the legal system alone in the wake of an employment law issue. Don’t try to handle workplace discrimination and harassment on your own. Hire Hughes & Mashinski, P.C. Our expert attorneys went to the best Pennsylvania law schools, and they have decades of combined experience in the area of automobile accidents. At H&M, our experienced attorneys are ready to fight for you and get the justice you deserve. Call us at 570-823-0101 for a free consultation today.